How To Make Mushroom Chocolates: A Guide
There are many ways to consume mushrooms, including eating them whole (either wet or dried), lemon trekking, powdering them and putting them into capsules, making magic mushroom tea, or incorporating them into food. In terms of this last option, one popular way to do this is to make mushroom chocolates.
Buy Psychedelics Mushrooms Chocolate Bars online at Shop Mushroom Spores
Not everyone likes the taste of shrooms, so adding them to chocolate can be an effective way to mask the taste. This also allows you to discreetly carry around shrooms with you.
This guide explains how to make mushroom chocolates, starting with how to obtain a batch of psilocybin mushrooms and then describing the process of adding them to chocolate.
Ingredients For Mushroom Chocolates
The essential ingredients you’ll need to make mushroom chocolates are:
- Magic mushrooms, dried and ready to be chopped up or powdered
- Store-bought chocolate, which can be in any form you like (e.g. bars, chips, etc.)
- Glass bowl
- Large saucepan
- Sharp knife or spice/coffee grinder (depending on if you cut up your shrooms into smaller pieces or powder them)
- A non-stick baking sheet or chocolate molds (which can come in various shapes). You can buy the molds from most supermarkets
- High-quality digital scales
Some psychonauts might make mushroom chocolates from scratch, that is, they’ll make their own chocolate. However, you don’t need to commit to that. As you can see from the ingredients, you can use store-bought chocolate — or, better yet, your favorite type. Buy Psychedelics Mushrooms Chocolate Bars online at Shop Mushroom Spores
Sourcing Magic Mushrooms
Psilocybin mushrooms remain illegal in many countries, so sourcing and possessing them does carry a potential legal risk.
However, there are several ways people obtain them.
- Growing Them At Home from Mushroom Spores. This may feel more discreet than buying them. However, if you intend to grow psilocybin mushrooms in secret to hide them from others, this may not bring peace of mind. Although, you may find the process incredibly rewarding and satisfying.
- Buying Them From A Dealer. A potential risk with this option, other than perhaps feeling uneasy about the transaction, is buying dried mushrooms that you are uncertain about – what variety or what species are you buying, were they cultivated or foraged. This matters, as some species/strains are more potent than others (Penis Envy mushrooms and Liberty Caps, for instance, are potent. Another possible risk is that the shrooms you buy could have mold on them, which (if you notice it) just means you’ve wasted your money or (if you don’t notice it) could end up giving you an upset stomach.
- Buying Shrooms On The Dark Web. Since darknet market vendors have reviews, you can get a better sense of who is trustworthy or not. However, this option would require you to understand how to effectively use the dark web, darknet markets, cryptocurrency, and encryption and decryption.
- Picking Them. To do this correctly, you want to ensure that you know exactly what the species of mushroom looks like. Some psilocybin mushrooms, after all, resemble some species that are poisonous or potentially deadly. The benefit of picking mushrooms yourself is that it’s free, you get out into nature, and it means you can avoid cultivating them or buying them from a dealer or online vendor.
Determining Your Shrooms Dosage
When making mushroom chocolates, you don’t want to guess your shroom’s dosage. Doing so could either land you with an underwhelming trip, an overwhelming trip, or worse, a “bad trip“.
When determining your dosage, you want to consider how potent you want each piece of chocolate to be. We would recommend that you make each piece of chocolate contain a low dose so that you can always eat another piece, or half a piece if you want the trip to be stronger. We also recommend you use a mid-strength Psilocybe cubensis strain such as “Golden Teachers”
Using scales, you can measure out 1g of mushrooms for each piece of chocolate. This is an easily divisible low dose. One-piece would give you a mild trip, two pieces a moderate strength trip, and more than that would be a strong trip.
Of course, if you’re a beginner when it comes to shrooms, you can always put less in. If you’re a seasoned tripper, you can add more than a gram.
Make a note of the dose that is going into your chocolate, so you can tell others confidently that one piece of chocolate contains, for instance, 1g of magic mushrooms – being sure to also tell them the strain or species.
How To Make Mushroom Chocolates
Here is a step-by-step process for making mushroom chocolates.
- Chop your mushrooms into small, easily manageable pieces. Another option is to powder your shrooms using a spice/coffee grinder.
- Put your chocolate of choice in a glass bowl. If you have bought chocolate bars, cut them into small pieces. And if you have chocolate chips, pour them in until you have the amount you want.
- Fill the saucepan with water about halfway and place the chocolate-filled bowl in the middle of the pan. (You don’t want to put the chocolate itself in the pan, as it shouldn’t be getting wet.)
- Place the pan on a stovetop and bring the water to a boil. The heat from the water will melt the chocolate inside the bowl. It is possible to melt the chocolate inside the microwave, however, this risks burning the chocolate.
- Remove the bowl from the pan once all the chocolate has melted and let it cool for a minute.
- Once the chocolate has cooled a bit, mix in your mushrooms (the total dose of which will be divided by the number of molds you have) and stir until they seem evenly distributed. Make sure to mix very well!
- Pour the mushroom-chocolate mix into molds. If the mixture is too thick to pour, spoon it into the molds and smooth out the tops.
- Cool the magic mushroom chocolates by leaving them on the counter at room temperature. If you cool the chocolates by putting them in the fridge, you might get a chocolate bloom, which is when the sugar comes to the surface of the chocolates. This may look unsightly, but you should know that they’ll still be perfectly safe to eat.
How To Store Mushroom Chocolates
Store mushroom chocolates in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. A glass Snap-Ware container, which you would normally use for storing weekday leftovers, will be perfect for the fridge. Make sure to line the container with waxed baking paper to prevent sticking. You can also place each individual chocolate in miniature waxed muffin paper.
Place in zip-lock bags to store in the freezer.
Keeping mushroom chocolates cool will slow the rate of oxidation, as well as prevent them from melting on a hot day. You can expect these chocolates to last in the fridge for up to a month but perhaps longer than that,up to six months — up to a year in the freezer.
The Benefits Of Making Mushroom Chocolates
There are several benefits to consuming mushrooms in the form of chocolate.
Masking The Taste Of Mushrooms
Many psychedelic users don’t mind the taste of shrooms at all. However, others aren’t a fan of the taste and may try to disguise the taste by eating them with other foods, such as apple sauce or peanut butter.
Infusing the mushrooms into chocolate is another effective way to mask the taste. In fact, once infused, many people say the chocolate takes on a nutty flavor.
Of course, consuming the dried mushrooms in capsules allows you to avoid the taste completely, but then you miss out on eating chocolate.
Mushroom Chocolates Are Discreet
In most countries around the world, magic mushrooms are a highly prohibited drug. In the United States, they remain, federally, a Schedule I drug. This classification entails the harshest punishments for selling or possession. Having dried mushrooms in a clear jar or plastic bag will look suspicious.
It’s true that people do use dried edible mushrooms for cooking, but don’t expect law enforcement to assume this if they catch you with your shrooms.
Mushroom-infused chocolates, on the other hand, are discreet. They look the same as any other chocolate, so there’s no reason they’ll raise suspicion (unless they’re explicitly labeled as containing magic mushrooms). Some dealers and darknet vendors sell magic mushroom bars but they’re often labeled as such, which obviously isn’t as discreet as making your own, without such labeling.
Once you have your mushroom chocolates, you can take them anywhere. Just make sure that they don’t end up in the wrong hands, with someone eating them and assuming they’re just normal chocolates.
The Mood-Boosting Effects Of Chocolate
Dark chocolate is known to have a mood-enhancing effect. So eating it as you take your dose of mushrooms could actually put you in a more positive mindset than you otherwise would have been.
Mindset (or “set”, half of “set and setting”) is an important factor that can influence the quality of a psychedelic trip. Chocolate can also reduce anxiety and stress, again putting you in a better mindset for your trip.
4 thoughts on “Psychedelics Mushrooms Chocolate Bars”
Be beautiful enough to feast the eyes
I was extremely pleased to discover this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to look at new information in your blog.
Long living the peace